The Grosfillex Utility Shelving collection provides a full range of functional and durable shelving units designed to perform under the most demanding of storage conditions. Made from 100% resin, these shelving units will not rust, chip, crack or rot like traditional metal or wood shelving can in a moist environment. Multiple shelving units can be combined to assemble a modular shelving system that can accommodate many different storage requirements. See our modular shelving assembly instructions for details or watch ourGrosfillex shelving MaximUp assembly video.
Benefits of MaximUp Modular Shelving
- Fast easy assembly and no tools required.
- Moisture proof plastic shelving – will not rust
- Solid heavy-duty plastic shelving surface eliminates spilled liquids from falling through to shelves beneath.
- Plastic shelving units are perfect for garage shelving, basement shelving, workshop shelving and closet shelving.
- Multiple shelving units assemble together for a modular shelving solution. Please see our Modular Shelving Assembly Instructions for details.
- Secures to wall with included safety clips for added sturdiness and stability
- Black and Grey color combination
- Lightweight and durable plastic shelving is easy to transport
- Easy to Clean
- Made in USA
MaximUp 36″ Modular Shelving Storage Unit
Dimensions: 36″ W x 72.25″ H x 16″ D
Capacity: 200 lbs/shelf, 1000 lbs/unit
Unit Weight: 22 lbs.
MaximUp 48″ Modular Shelving Storage Unit
Dimensions: 48″ W x 72.25″ H x 16″ D
Capacity: 175 lbs/shelf, 875 lbs/unit
Unit Weight: 27.4 lbs.
2 Units – Modular Shelving Unit Setup
3 Units – Modular Shelving Unit Setup